First of all, I apologize for not updating this blog for about 6 weeks! Yeah, I know thats a lot, but what could I do, I was quite busy and the main reason was by internet connection. All problems are resolved, so I should be able to update more regularly now.

So, a lot has happened in the league since my last update. Six gameweeks have flown by and there are many changes in the league table. However, we still have 'AKA ORIONS' at the top of the table with 388 points. However, the lead is only 3 points. At second, we have 'Winning 15' with 355 points on the board. 'The Silver Lining' is in third with same points as 'Winning 15'.

This was another low scoring week with all teams failing to get even 50 points. Now we have another international break. Lets hope for a better times ahead!